Not actually my last post

I got so many story to write down here. For me, is not really must. I think peoples nowadays have a better choice in their life.

I'm just received show cause letter from the management of company 2 days ago. I dont have a choice, must take it or leave the company. Now its time to reply the letter.

I'm not afraid. Yes really i'm not totally afraid if i'm losing my job. But deep in my heart, i'm afraid if peoples around me especially my family effected by this matter. So i decide to doa to Allah.

This 4th paragraph no need "i" to rectify all those thing.

Really thanks and syukur, my N still with me and she never said no to keep show her hand.

What's next.

Comments

tersentuh hati baca entry ni :(

Popular posts from this blog

Kepada pekerja syif macam saya khususnya

Siapa Kata Bila duit Hantaran Rendah, lelaki tidak hargai Perkahwinan?

Harry Porter