We are we?



The first cry: oh, Mother…Don’t die... You said you would prepare dinner….You were worried that I may get killed .Don’t die, Mother… Take my heart, my head, my blood, my life….. It is too soon to die

Heartbroken Mother …. I die for you (to live)

Crying for his mother






The second cry: Mother’s breath falters and she says to her son: Don’t cry… I sacrifice for your life .

The boy’s heart breaks with agony: Oh Lord, Oh Lord….Return me to her womb or to you, let us die together or let me die alone. My Lord, you willed to create me through her womb so that I grow up and see what I see…..Is it her blood or mine?


Mother, hold fast

It is not now (time of departure)

You were to prepare dinner for me

(Suddenly) the roar of fighter planes and explosions resound.

Everything is shaking.

The street gives out the odor of death and rubbles fly around, and bodies and shrapnel.

Where is the nation of Laelaha Ellallah?

Where are the Arabs?

Where are they?

The last cry: Voices no longer heard

And mercy came like a bullet.

One heart stopped and another got broken and burnt.

One soul hovering over jungles of blood,

And another one bled.



No one cares.

No world cares.

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh my god! these pictures were overwhelming. it broke my heart watching them. they were beyond sad.
Anonymous said…
I cant even see these pictures
I can feel how sad is these boy
I lost my mom too I cant even stop crying.
Anonymous said…
be carful of what u say i was in the labenese war and i saw worce things than this i saw a mother have her baby riped out they stopend oe the baby and pushed her face in it and shot her
Anonymous said…
lol what a faggot
Anonymous said…
life on Earth could be Heaven, but those with power, prefer to make it Hell..

Popular posts from this blog

Kepada pekerja syif macam saya khususnya

Siapa Kata Bila duit Hantaran Rendah, lelaki tidak hargai Perkahwinan?

Harry Porter