The secret of the leaves

When it striking my eyes by it's own unique with harmonic color, but it still as a leaves, nothing special.

When ahead to the place, we will see a little insect playing around on the top and bottom. It's just played, not hiding as you think. It only left when rain falling down, but still comeback again. But when the leaves disappear, it lookin for another leaves.

Oh, some people thought that i was did something that they feel it as a worse thing in their life. Ok, my fault. So what XX want me to put the best thing in her life. May i know it? ACTUALLY, i'm not interested at all for that question. So the answer like i'm grabbing a piece of paper and throw it into the dustbin beside me.

Welcome, welcome as i'm joining the zig zag game aka YOYO to be a part of fool partner that always think life is about caring, sharing, spending, crying, this is what i can call "ING(i'm not insured my life at this company)" ON HER life. Hey, I'm not putting my foot and tight it with special rope with her leg for rest of my life. Pity of my 7 uk size.

JUST BECAUSE I DONT LIKE WHAT I DONT WANT IT TO BE HAPPEN WHEN THEY FEEL "DONT" IS JUST A WORDS D.O.N.T.S. - now i'm hate.

Bravo, bravo... knocking my door and feel chances in front of it. Forget it, it just your dreamin. Wake up! are drink when you sleep?. (because i saw air liur basi. hahaha).

In the spacious garden beside a beautiful lake. I saw a group of birds land on the grass playin with each other and... Elsewhere, it was only one snail climbed up on a small stone. It tryin to get to the top. So slow.

Friends..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kepada pekerja syif macam saya khususnya

Siapa Kata Bila duit Hantaran Rendah, lelaki tidak hargai Perkahwinan?

Harry Porter